What we Believe
- We believe the Bible to be inerrant, verbally inspired and produced by the Holy Spirit. We believe the Bible to be the only rule of faith and practice.
- We believe there is only one living and true God, and there are three persons, Father, Son, Holy Spirit, equal in every divine perfection, essence and power.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, born of the Virgin Mary, and that He is both the Son of God and God the Son. We believe in His substitutionary death on the cross for our sins; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Majesty on high; and His premillenial personal, and visible return for His own.
- We believe that God created the heavens and the earth, including all life, each after its own kind, by direct act and not by a process of evolution. We believe that by voluntary transgression man fell from his sinless state and is therefore under the just condemnation of God without defense or excuse.
- We believe salvation to be by grace, through faith, wholly apart from human works and merit. Man must be born again; the new birth is instantaneous and not a process. We believe that all who are truly born again are eternally kept by God the Father for Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the reality of Satan, that he is author of all the powers of darkness, and is destined to the judgement of an eternal place in the lake of fire.
- We believe in a heaven of everlasting blessedness for all who have been saved, and the everlasting conscious suffering of the lost (those who have not believed in the only begotten Son of God) in the lake of fire.
- We believe in the imminent, pretribulational rapture of the saints, the visible and glorious return of Christ with His saints, Who judges the nations and establishes a literal kingdom on earth for one thousand years. Thereafter, the unbelieving dead are raised to be judged at the great white throne for eternal punishment in the lake of fire.